Where Does the Money Go?
- After School Tutoring Supplies and Planning
- Preparation for the Annual Summer Reading Camp
- Scholarships for the high school graduates
- Grocery Baskets for Christmastime
- Help for aiding the community seniors and underprivileged families
- Funding the D.A.R.E Program
- Building Fund for the new building that will be located on the Oates/Francis lot on Jefferson Street
A big joy of our organization is being able to focus our attention to the students of the community. We love to ensure that we are doing everything that we can in order to keep students focused on their school endeavors. Here, we provide ample opportunities for the students to get the extra help and attention that they may need for their studies. We offer summer programs and tutoring programs that engage students from grades 1-6. Our current facility, however, doesn't accommodate all of the students that we would love to bring into our programs. We need all the help that we can get in order to expand our facility. We accept all donations which will support the growth of our organization. No amount is too big or too small!
Tell your visitors your story. Add catchy text to describe what you do, and what you have to offer. The right words can inspire and intrigue your audience, so they’re ready to take action on your site. To start telling your story, double click or click Edit Text.